The RPG-7 is a rocket launcher produced in the Soviet Union/Russian Federation.
Modern Combat Edit
Ingame the RPG-7 appears used by the Russian Military, along with the Serbians, Cubans, Koreans, Ultranationalist, and the HIE/UMEF factions, and the freedom fighters. The RPG-7 fires a fairly fast flying warhead, that is accurate for around 350 feet, before it will curve sharply and spin wildly in the air. The RPG can be upgraded/modified in several ways, including the following:
- PGO-7 Scope - Helps make aiming at targets in the distance easier.
- Stabilizing fins - Allows for the warheads to remane accurate for longer distance.
- Fragmentation Warheads - More powerful against infantry, but less effective against vehicles.
- Thermobaric Warheads - Powerful verses infantry and buildings, but is not as effective against vehicles.
- HEAT - Powerful against vehicles, but weaker against infantry.